It’s an age-old complaint you work out, eat right, buy expensive skin care products, but you are not getting the toned and sculpted results you want. Countless men and women struggle to tighten and tone their problem areas, like their lower backs, stomach, butt, and thighs. If you are doing all the right things but still struggling, you can blame genetics or being a human (a permanent, incurable condition). Problem areas happen! Excess fat cells and cellulite have likely always been a part of your life, but we now have technology to allow you to make a long-lasting change: Cryoskin.
Coolsculpting vs. Cryoskin
- Cryoskin is instant. Coolsculpting takes 12
- Coolsculpting 88% enjoy Cryoskin like a massage, 12% say bearable.
- Coolsculpting has incidences of “shelving” (fat collecting in other areas due to the suction) and Cryoskin adverse effect very low (redness and numbness).
- Coolsculpting charge $600-1000 an Many need 4 applicators so
- $4000 total. You can try Cryoskin for $350 and a 5 pack is $1500.
- Coolsculpting and Cryoskin have similar fat loss in treated areas ~20%.
- Coolsculpting has many clinical studies and our results are based off of one clinical study (more to come though!).
Coolsculpting vs. Cryoskin Summary Table
|Experience||Customers report it is painful or just unpleasant depending on pain tolerance. A doctor or nurse practictioner applies the clamps and leaves the room for about an hour. Many customers are scared or not sure if what they are feeling is ok.||Most customers describe it as pleasant like an intense massage.|
|Results||Results take up to 2 weeks.
22% fat reduction in treated areas.
Clinical results using ultrasound machine show:
18.96% subcutaneous fat loss in treated areas
44% less visible fat
87.5% improvement in body shape 100% enhancement in skin quality
|Treatment Areas||Bulges only as there must be enough fat to suction and clamp-
e.g. stomach, double chin. Most customers do not have enough fat to do legs and arms.
|You can sculpt the body you want. Treats bulges and circumference fat so can be used on any area of the body that has pinchable fat –
e.g. Stomach, back, love handles, inner/upper/outer thighs, above the knees, arms, chin
|Price||$1400-$6000||$350 single session, 5 pack $1500|
|Mechanism||Suctions and clamps fat and skin.||Uses an ultrasound-like wand.|
|Side Effects||Can cause displacement which requires plastic surgery to remove the butter like shelf. Also can cause redness and sensitivity. Numbness can last weeks.||Minimal. Some redness for a few hours after.|
|Approvals||FDA, CE||CE, European FDA equivalent. Not FDA approved.|
Positioning Cryoskin with Coolsculpting
Here are some ways to position with Coolsculpting if you have Coolsculpting as part of your practice:
- You can contour the body and make it your own after you do bulges on Coolsculpting- stomach, back, love handles, inner thighs, above the kneed, arms, chin. Generally lifting
- If did Coolsculpting and have sagging skin then Cryoskin great to tighten that skin
- If have both sagging/cellulite as well as stubborn fat doing a Cryoskin package can address both
- If pricing was a concern or they wanted to see if they could handle the cold then Cryoskin a better way to try because of money
- If they have low pain tolerance Cryosking can be a good option
- Older women that might get sagging from removed fat might be positioned more for Cryoskin
- Overall upkeep after Coolsculpting as many people don’t eat healthy and fat cells come back
What is Fat-Freezing Technology?
You may have heard terms like “fat-freezing” or “coolsculpting.” But what exactly do these terms mean? Coolsculpting is a fat-freezing method that involves attaching vacuum-like paddles to various areas of the body. These paddles suction to fat areas and cool them, eventually making these areas of your body feel numb. Coolsculpting sessions can require you to sit with these suction paddles on your body for up to two hours and can cause mild discomfort. One treatment causes very minimal differences and coolsculpting requires multiple sessions to see results.
A Better Way to Freeze Fat
Since coolsculpting and fat-freezing hit the market, science has been looking for ways to improve it. The product of these improvements is Cryoskin: a treatment system that is faster and more effective than coolsculpting. In a battle of Cryoskin vs. coolsculpting, consumers are finding Cryoskin as the standout winner. So what is Cryoskin? Cryoskin fat-freezing treatments are faster than coolsculpting and are more customizable. Cryoskin technicians hold an instrument that gets cold, then they move it around your targeted areas. Not only can they customize the areas and intensity of the treatments you want, they are able to switch in between two settings on the Cryoskin machine. One setting, CryoToning, targets skin and cellulite by increasing circulation and collagen production. The second setting, CryoSlimming, freezes and destroys fat cells. Pretty cool, right?
So How Does it Work?:
So we know that Cryoskin can freeze and destroy your fat cells. But what does that mean for you and your results? When the Cryoskin technician runs the the Cryoskin wand over your targeted areas, the cold temperature begins to freeze your fat cells. When the fat cells freeze, they die and are no longer viable cells. After the treatment completes, your body will begin to detect the dead cells and dispose of them. Basically, your body gathers the dead fat cells and you pee them out as waste! Quick, easy, painless, and highly effective. Unlike coolsculpting, nearly all clients are able to see visible results after their first treatment. You may wish to undergo multiple treatments until you reach your desired result.