We feature the best and latest technology for non-invasive toning, slimming, facial, and pain management.
What’s the difference between CryoToning & CryoSlimming?
During CryoSlimming, colder temperatures are used to destroy fat cells in your body. CryoToning treatments do not use low temperatures to kill any fat cells. Instead, CryoToning is designed to stimulate your body’s production of collagen and elastin
- Reduces local fat cells
- Improves tone
- Decreases appearance of cellulite
- Reduces wrinkles & signs of aging
- Increases local metabolism
- Boosts collagen production
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces cellulite
A Cryoskin facial uses cool temperatures to widen the blood vessels, increasing blood flow. This increase in oxygen supply boosts collagen production, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores and improves skin elasticity. A natural, non-invasive way to look younger and more radiant
Skin vs shocking
|The Science behind the Magic
This thermographic system measures cellulite on the legs to the identification of abdominal adiposity, which allows you to measure results from each aesthetic treatment. Adicell Thermo is supplied with 4 high-resolution plates and one tablet to record thermographic images and test results.
- This device identifies the first level of cellulite, when it’s not visible yet.
- It helps locate abdominal adiposity to direct specific treatment protocols to maximize effectiveness on a case-by-case assessment.
- Shows clear “before” and “after” results.
- It’s easy to use and immediately apply to your practice.